The Closet Fashionista

My photo
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Singkit and makulit.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

FASHION: Partying Au Naturelle

July 17, 2010.  Saturday night after work, I was so excited to go out for one of my close friend’s birthday bash.  I invited some colleagues after work.  Small world though, those I invited also know my friend so it was all cool.

Then, we got inside the lift.  We were all excited and happy to go out.  I had this plan of going out in fabulous stuff.  I planned to wear a nice LBD, matching heels and expressive make-up.  However, due to some unforeseen circumstance, we got stuck for an hour and 10 minutes in the lift.  On top of that, it was raining too!

We rushed to the venue. I had no time to change and all my fabulous night out fashion plans went down the drain.

Still, can’t believe I could rock an all-natural look.  Well, I barely wear make-up everyday so this is proof that I am happy I can look good with whatever I’ve been given.  Nice genes, mom.

Dancing the night away!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails